Monday, August 22, 2005

August grey

It's August.

It's the silly season.

And it is a cold and grey London afternoon; which wouldn't be so bad if there was more to do instead of stare glumly out the window at the streets of Farringdon.

I have tried though, really I have. I'm completely up to date and organised with all the tedious jobs I leave to the last minute.

Yes. It is that bad.

It's the same as everyone else around me. We're just all staring blankly at our screens.

Blinking when we need to blink.

Drinking when we need to drink. (well, not really like that, the ouzo went home with me the other day and no longer graces my desk. I can only think that that is a good thing otherwise I may be tempted)

Stare.

Blink.

Gulp.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love this blog! I love the way you write!

lady miss marquise said...

Thanks Wil!