Thursday, December 22, 2005

All I Want for Christmas

Dear Santa,

I have been a very very good girl this year

*winks*

So it's not too late, you know.

To get me that absolutely most fabulous present.
Or presents.

So if you're compelled, some Jo Malone Red Roses perfume. Or those Jimmy Choo Orchid boots I've been coveting all season. And you know, dear Santa, a little Vivienne Westwood can go a very long way.

If you're not too shy, how about something a little saucier from here?

To keep me organised, I wouldn't mind one of these. In purple. And of course a Mont Blanc Meisterstück Platinum Line Le Grand fountain pen and some gorgeous stationery on which to thank you.

My wish list may seem a bit obscene, but as I said Santa, baby.
I've been a very very very good girl this year.

LMM
x x x

2 comments:

Miss Devylish said...

Ooh.. like that Viv Westwood site.. yum! But nothing available in the northwest.. sad sad.

Hope Santa is good to you pretty girl!

lady miss marquise said...

Oooh, you can get Vivienne Westwood in LA, and I am sure I have seen her in various boutiques in *gasp* Vancouver so Seattle should surely stock her somewhere?!