Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I kiss you so much

Now, there are rare glimpses of quality in internet dating. Sometimes an email pops out of the rest and makes you take notice. Something different from the desperate reachings, the standard block email, something really charasmatic, witty... sexy even.

I'm a words junkie, I admit it.

And then sometimes, you get an even rarer gem. One of those emails that makes you stop and take notice; albeit for different reasons.

An email that makes you want to read it again and again. And each time, it gets a little better.


how are you princess?what's your name?I am hakan..I have a question??
why you are so sweet??
are you working at sugar shop?? :)

I kiss you so much.
Hakan :)


And I kiss you so much.

4 comments:

Miss Devylish said...

Wow. I want your emails. DO you work at Sugar Shop? Do tell where this land of magic and goodness is, won't you? I must find it! And um.. maybe work there! Then maybe Haken's brother will come in and find me.. the American version of course.. or Canadian. I'll take either.

I hope he made your day. Sounds like you might've needed it.. Sugar.. Ok ok .. I coudln't help it!

x said...

i like this Hakan person. So, are you going to kiss him back?

lady miss marquise said...

Sadly Hakan is based in Turkey, and as I've cancelled my membership to madserialdaters.com and quit my job at the Sugar Shop... *sigh* ... I don't think our paths will ever cross again.

The email did make me laugh, and I have been finishing most conversations with *I kiss you* in poor rendition of a foreign accent. What accent that is still leaves much to be desired.

And in the meantime, I am cyber dating a Welsh cowboy; who writes essays for emails. Should be interesting and if he has a cute brother, he's all yours Angel!

Unknown said...

Awww, it's so sweet! Lucky you for receiving emails like that! You must be really worth it :)