Saturday, May 20, 2006

Boqueria, Las Ramblas Barcelona

I inadvisedly went out with The Actor last night, graced the seedy pubs of Gastown with my presence and made new friends with the bartenders over shots of sambucca.
Needless to say, words are not coming easy to me at this point so I am going to share some pretty pictures with you that I took in el mercat, Boqueria in Barcelona.

I'm a bit old school, I do have a digital and I'm getting to grips with it but I really like film, and still use it. I have a great battered old Canon T70 which I love and these were taken with that.





2 comments:

Miss Devylish said...

Those are pretty girl..

Now.. do tell about the night w/ the actor.. duh.. dying over here!

LĂ©onie said...

They are lovely photos.

I'm also going to need to know about the actor... come on!