Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tuesday. Urghhh...

Today was my 3rd day of work. Urgh.

Not work. Work is okay. Despite the fact that as the new girl I'm out to impress, even if it means finishing work at 8:42 pm tonight. So there goes the grocery shopping and the cleaning of the bathroom and posting a proper post and catching up on email and all those other chores I meant to do on the weekend but I er, was far too hungover.

And then there's that litte fact that fabulous shoes HURT.

They HURT.

LIKE.

HELL.

There.

I've said it. Limped my way out of work today. But damn they're fabulous, and I like shoes.

And so the really good post I had every intention of writing will have to wait. There's some good stuff. Including details of the 2 dates I had, 2 count 'em... I love Vancouver. Dating here is so, well... it's so bloody easy. And I'm looking forward to the little Devyl to join me for some much anticipated debauchery. Just as soon as I get a grip on life and nail down some dates. What fun! You are all, of course, invited too!

In the meantime, I miss London just a tad this week, which is good as I haven't really missed it all that much, I mean when you have the North Shore mountains, the beaches and Granville Island it's a toughie. But this week I miss the little peeps at GU Towers.
And my Lovelies. I miss them, my non-bloggie Buddhists.

I miss Soho and Sunday mornings at Bar Italia. So I shall leave you with this...

3 comments:

fb said...

Can we get some downtown Vancouver shots?

Miss Devylish said...

I was wondering how you managed those sexy shoes all day. I wore sneakers myself.

I'm psyched to come up whenever you have the time and feel a bit more settled. Just wtg for you to give the ok, chica.

Til then, hugs and hey.. you made it thru your first week! Yay weekend!

lady miss marquise said...

Maddy: Bar Italia is indeed fabulous and a London institution!

TBG: No, sadly, I'm not an investment banker. Or happily I'm not ;o)
I'm an Exec Assistant, I babysit the bankers and run their lives while they do lots of investmant banker-ish type things. While wearing fabulous shoes. But I'm seriously rethinking the shoes.

Will definitely be getting downtown to take some shots soonish - sadly the weather has been dismal and lighting not very good, but I promise you some beauts, Finn. I'm going to start taking my beast of a camera to work.

MD: will give some dates asap, lovely. It will be debaucherous ;o)
And I did make it through my first week of work, with only a few slight mishaps!

Anna: x x x