Friday, February 02, 2007

rejection is a dirty ass heartbreaking mo fo

There.

I said it.

Phew.

But the question to ask is, after the 9 millionth interview and subsequent (well... 4th) rejection, should you still try to get a job with that amazing company you want to work for so much it makes your heart tingle? Or should you just give up?

I'm stubborn. And determined. And stubbornly determined to work there.

Rejection is a dirty ass heartbreaking snidey cheating side wheeling snarky pillock mo fo.

I'm going to kick its ass.

10 comments:

Devil Mood said...

This is why I still haven't attempted a single interview yet. But if you're that determined, I'm happy for you, go for it, kick ass!

Anonymous said...

You'll get there, Lady Miss. A feisty and sassy woman like yourself will soon rise to the top, in fine ass-kicking style. :)

~d said...

(oh MY! You sound like you can kick some ass! YOU effin GO GURRL!)

If it doens;t work out:
it is on the verge of ridiculous

HAHAHA!

paris parfait said...

Hooray for you! Persistence usually triumphs. I suspect you'll find a job where you like - or someplace even better! Bonne chance et bonne courage!

Rachel said...

Sounds like it is time to kick some corporate ass sweetie, go on you can do it!

Miss Devylish said...

Are they blind? Do they not understand? Sounds like some whoop-ass boots are in order my dear. When I come up for the 17th, we should maybe go get some. Yes, I do think so.

~d said...

(shuffles feet, hangs head...I liked your joke. Kicks at the ground. Pouts a bit.)

Anonymous said...

I have it on very good authority that applying to the same company over and over again will eventually lead to them giving in, if only so they'll never have to look at your CV again.

Chris "Chickenwing" Quigley said...

Sending good vibes your way, hoping that perfect company says "yes" to you at last, and for those who said "no" well, fuck 'em, it's their loss.

P said...

When they eventually realize how much time they've wasted and how dumb they've been, imagine the sweet woo-ing campaign required. Corporations are kinda like men...