Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Brain Day

From: The Nurse
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:39 AM
To: Marquise, Lady Miss
Subject: How are you?

Are you doing ok? I think today is brain day, let me know how it goes. Remember to breathe, slowly.
Kisses
N x

PS: Made out like a school kid again, its like that Diet Pepsi commercial


*********************************************

Yes, today is Brain Day.

Brain Day highlights include being injected with some sort of iodine-esque contrast material through an IV, followed by numerous x-ray beams passed through my skull and brain at different angles.

Argh.

And I didn't even get to make out like a school kid last night. I miss that.

4 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Ugh...hate those injections. I think I'd feel like they were poisoning me.
But it's passed now, right? :)

lady miss marquise said...

Ah yes, all done! And not so scary as I hoped, but that contrast solution is a bit of a treat. I still feel radioactive!

Devil Mood said...

wow lol!

"the b" said...

Hi lovely, hadn't read so far this week. What a scary thing to be going through, and sometimes it is no comfort to know that your worst fears are SO much less likely to come true. Stay brave, stay fabulous, and there is a big community of people out here who are thinking of you.