Monday, December 12, 2005

how do i say sorry 2 the lady i love

Now, before I go on I will say something.

I absolutely, completely and totally detest and abhor text speak.

And the fact I have just used the above headline is actually driving me a little teensy bit, well... okay, really really stressing me out but it does relate to this story and I am, after all, a purist.

Ahem.

Anyway. The lovely and beautiful Anna introduced some software to this site the other day, which has become a little addictive.

And one of the many many interesting and exciting things this software can do is look at the top search engine queries. Most of them are quite predictable and then, I come to the above.

Number 20 - how do i say sorry 2 the lady i love

Now I'm intrigued.

What have you done that's so terribly bad you need to MSN search how to say you're sorry?

And what should you do to make it up to her? Is it the text speak?

Oooh, go on. Let us know what you did... and I promise promise we'll tell you how to say *Sorry*

With or without that new Vivienne Westwood bag.

5 comments:

Word-Nerd said...

--rant on--
Yikes!! If some wanker text-messaged his apology to me, I'd hunt him down and shove his phone "u no wr".

Love does not mean "never having to say you're sorry" (according to an old, sappy film), but "knowing when" and "how to say you're sorry."
--rant off--

Kelly said...

I also hate text speak. Every text I send is written out completely, even if it costs me twice as much to send it. It's the principle!

anywherebutTX said...

If someone apologized to me by texting their apology... They would have to turn around and call me to apologize for the text apology. My friends have finally figured out that I won't check my text messages on pure principle. If you have something to say... Then, damn it, call me!

x said...

what a loser and a coward.
still, i must say i know a couple of people who won't apologize -because they are scared- not even that way.
hey, most of them are men too!

Miss Devylish said...

Yup in the tech world we have nowadays, that's what some ppl do - see.. I shorten everything I can.. but still, would never apologize over text.. however, recently a friend broke up our friendship over email. Just as bad in my book. Bitch. *ahem*