Monday, January 09, 2006

Excuses, excuses...

I'm not ignoring this on purpose.

Really. I'm not.

It's just there was a huge event in my life yesterday and I'm still reeling from it.

And I have a copy deadline in, like 3 hours which I've known about for about a month but ummm... everything just kind of took priority and the *It's okay, I'll do it tonight* philosophy has quite run its course. And then some. And it's half written.

And I've a bit of writer's block.

And I had a few days off last week due to planes being delayed, an ankle being sprained (but not broken and healing quite nicely thank you very much) and I'm backtracking to get everything at work caught up, book flights, appease colleagues and focus a little more because I'm also off on Wednesday for another monumental occassion.

So please bear with me. I'll be back with more tales of my daring do.

And more of my ands. And things.

2 comments:

anywherebutTX said...

Isn't it funny how "oh...I've got time. I'll do it tomorrow.." seems to be a good idea. And then all of the sudden you have like ten minutes to finish it in......Story of my life, sister!!!

Miss Devylish said...

I'm feeling the same way.. Glad to hear the ankle getting better.. I swear I dropped a comment in that one.. recommended Arnica gel, but don't see it in there. Oh well.. and hope you find some good story writing time to yourself! :)