Monday, March 06, 2006

Seven things

Ooooh...

*claps hands excitedly*

I've been tagged by a lovely Texan

So, here they are...

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Write a book
2. Travel extensively: Egypt, India, Sri Lanka, South America, Korea, China, Japan, Russia etc…
3. Learn to speak another language fluently, other than French. Which I should like to be able to speak fluently again.
4. See tigers in the wild
5. Run a 10k. Or at least get fit enough that I could.
6. Be in control of my finances
7. Do something of value in a 3rd world country

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Run with conviction
2. Headstands
3. Budget
4. Speak nor read Russian.
5. Juggle
6. Leave the house without mascara or lipstick
7. Get past the 3rd date


Seven Things that Attract Me To Blogging:
1. I’m anonymous. Ish.
2. I’m a words junkie.
3. It’s a whole new way of networking
4. I can talk freely about ME, without alienating anyone
5. T’is better (and cheaper) than therapy
6. I can edit my rants
7. It gives me the motivation to write more often - bless the Evening Standard and THAT article. I kiss you.


Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. * Danger!* Right before I drop / walk into something
2. “Fuuuuuck….”
3. “… hoo haa thing ma jiggy…”
4. “Tee hee hee, har har harr… hee hee he“ According to Anna, I laugh. Alot.
5. Endearments *Sweetheart, darling, sweetpea, sugarpie…*
6. "Oooooh!" claps hands "How exciting…!"
7. “Shots at the bar? Sambucca, yes?!”

Seven Books I Love:
1. Love in a Cold Climate - Nancy Mitford
2. The History of Love - Nicole Kraus
3. The Mists of Avalon - Marion Zimmer Bradley
4. Like Water for Chocolate - Laura Esquivel
5. The God of Small Things - Arundhati Roy.
6. The Art of Makeup – Kevyn Aucoin
7. Eccentrically crazy foreign cookbooks, I can’t get enough of them.

Seven Movies/DVDs That I Watch Over and Over and Over Again:
1. Like Water for Chocolate, Como agua para chocolate
2. The Breakfast Club
3. Breakfast at Tiffany’s
4. LOTR Trilogy. Yes, all extended editions…
5. Star Wars Trilogy
6. Amelie
7. Bridget Jones' Diary

Seven celebs who I would be friends with
1. Angelina Jolie. Just because she's cool.
2. Viggo Mortenson. And not least because I want to have his babies. But only if he was Aragorn all the time.
3. Bono
4. Robert Smith
5. Sarah Mclachlan
6. Cate Blanchett
7. Bjork. Because she's just the right side of kook.

Seven People I Want To Join In:
1.Anna Pee
2.Chloe
3.Finn
4.Madelyn
5.You
6.You
7.And you. Yes you! Reading this now.

3 comments:

x said...

okay i'm going to play
*goes away to think*

Miss Devylish said...

Ok.. me too! But ugh.. finding the time.. will.. have.. to.. soon!

I love your choices.. I was thinking some of the same ones. :)

Anonymous said...

It's a good checklist (both the checklist and your selections). It will take time but I will prepare one for my blog.