Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Temporary meltdown

I seem to have taken a turn of temporary insanity, and in doing accidentally pressed SAVE on my new template design before I'd had a chance to copy over my links, and my counter. Another reason not to update your blog at work on the sly, kinda takes your eye off the ball.

So it's not that I don't love you anymore, I'm just internet less at home at the moment, and my weekend was spent recovering from Friday's excesses (the right amount of scandal and mayhem, involving a cameo from the Actor, a PVC clad policewoman, a bar crawl and of course, random snogging), escaping to my parents and trying to mediate between my family. Isn't dysfunctionality fantastic?

And I'm currently looking for a new place to live. Oh, and to work. So I'm keeping busy.

I'll be adding my links again soon, because, really, I miss you all.

2 comments:

Miss Devylish said...

Please tell me the random snogging wasn't the actor... he so doesn't deserve even a pity snog.. You're way too good for him sister..

lady miss marquise said...

Oh no no no no, not the Actor. Most definitely not the Actor. A very handsome real estate agent who seems somewhat dateable even. Watch this space!