Tuesday, August 29, 2006

George's arse, wedding blues, psychopaths and the Google conundrum


I am not saying a thing. Nothing. Rien. Nada.

Chloe's great advice for dealing with the office psychopath.
Good thing I've just bought a new skillet.

It doesn't look good for us ladies, first there was post partum depression and now... post wedding blues. (Maybe we should get out more)

And how much does Google know about us? Frightening when you see the statistics.

Meet the Bloggers (shameless plug for my dear friend Anna)

And my spanking new Mac Book Pro arrived the other day. (It is beautiful and I think I am having an unhealthy love for it. Is it bad when you speak lovingly to it, wake up in the middle of the night just to watch it charging?)
I do miss having tech minded bodies in the house, I felt a brainless fraud trying desperately to get my head around talking routers and wireless connections at Future Shop.

Sadly, Internet man doesn't come to my new place until Sunday morning so I shall be without internet for 3 whole days... and when he is done, I will crawl back into my new bed with a cup of coffee, ignore the cardboard boxes scattered around me and spend an idyllic lazy morning in bed with my new love.

6 comments:

sophie said...

can you post pix of your new place?
inside?
that would be fun!!

lady miss marquise said...

Of course, although everything will have to be *just so* before I do it.

(and I hope it is fabulous as I have remembered it in my mind... story about pot smoking hippy landlady to follow)

x

Indiana said...

I have a theory, actually I have several, but this one relates that the if a single woman buys a Mac, she is less likely to date. There is something about having that sleek machine to do her bidding that just does not translate into man. ~lol~

Have fun with your new toy.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Looks like we know many people in common :)

I liked the link to the article on bloggers, surely this sounds just a bit like a few people I know: "The successful bloggers I met certainly aren't sad or joyless although some of them are perhaps a little bit on the obsessive side."

good luck with the job search!

x said...

i liked Meet the Bloggers. I am a fan of Little Red Boat too!
thak you for the link, you are sweet.

Anonymous said...

I will never Google something without wondering how it will look later. That's scary stuff - and how sad is that poor guy they profiled? Jeez.

congrats on the new addition!!