Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Random outpourings

Because I am far too busy at work and would rather be blogging... but instead some random outpourings.

Bobbie on Girl With a One Track Mind getting outed.
After Esoteric's revelation he read my blog, I am going to be ever more careful in future.

Trying to decide how I feel about "World Trade Centre" and whether I want to see it or not.

Falling in love with A Beautiful Revolution.

Finally a sense of closure for Damiola's family.

And in closing, a determination to start researching and writing that book proposal after a sound talking to by the divinely beautiful and talented Amelia over ahi tuna and far too many bottles of overpriced Viognier.
As well as the phone call yesterday to let me know my application for a lovely little bright and sunny studio in the West End had been approved.

I'll be moving in September off the sofa and into a place of my own. Bliss.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you for posting the link to ABR - that really IS a fabulous site. Excuse me while I go back to it and read every page in the archive!

I'm glad you and the Devyl had a great time!

lady miss marquise said...

Yes, have loved ABR for a while and have read inconsistently. I think he's fab.

And we had a brilliant time - you must join us next time!
x

sophie said...

The sunny little studio sounds
so perfect!!!
Congratulations:)

Anonymous said...

are you Bosnian?

lady miss marquise said...

Sadly Andre, I am not. Would a displaced Canadian do?!

Miss Devylish said...

Odd on the think about the girl and her outing.. but I guess for me I just wouldn't write about that shit. Eh.. to each his/her own and it's sad someone built on that story and didn't respect her privacy. I'm sure more than just her are pissed.

I'll have to check out the other link to ABR. Seems super cute.

It's amazing that those boys were found guilty. Once acquitted in the states, you can't be tried again I don't think, even if new evidence is found. That's very lucky.. and of course, terribly sad.

YAY for your new place! I'm so excited. We will have to mad shopping in Seattle and of course, Ikea! :)