Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Seattle or Bust



I am a bit rubbish. My post about Seattle still remains unwritten. I have several excuses. Really.

So I am going to point you in the direction of the divine Miss D, the story is here.

And because this weekend was full of Pride parad'ing, dancing until the wee hours, bumping into an old friend (whom I've dearly missed) and who decided my date was good enough for me after all, eating at some fabulous new restaurants and wine bars (where there were sabered bottles of Laurent Perrier Rose), a lingering kiss at the end of the date Friday night which left my knees weak, rushing across town to put an application in for a lovely little studio in the West End, a wedding (not mine), losing my bankcard and far too many hangovers for one Lady in a weekend the post has remained unwritten and the photos languish pre - photoshop.


However, all is not lost. More pictures will be uploaded soonish.

I kiss you.

LMM
x

2 comments:

sipwine said...

Seattle is so beautiful.

Miss Devylish said...

I'm still waiting w/ bated breath. Don't forsake me girl.. I can't be the only one to tell our story! :)