Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Home sweet home...



I am home, and due to a 2:45am wakeup call to get to the airport in time I have had little sleep and am somewhat incapable of speech and therefore will save you all from my ramblings...
Or even the worst plane journey ever which included a high level of turbulence, a horrifically high level of flatulence from the man beside me (and let me tell you, these were the Silent Yet Deadlies) and the vomitting child in front of me.

But it was indeed another amazing New Year and I am feeling stronger, more determined, lighter again, more inspired with what 2007 has in store. I am setting myself determinations to make this year one that counts, has substance.
Somehow coming back always makes you want to achieve something bigger and better.

More on that after I have managed to catch up some sleep, and pop in to see what you have all been up to...

3 comments:

Pomgirl said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2007 is everything you want it to be.

Now, get some shut eye...

Unknown said...

Sadly almost all silents are deadly...

...but nothing like home sweet home! Follow all your dreams in the new year...

Miss Devylish said...

I hear you on the lighter part. There's lots to accomplish and yet, I just feel more solidly grounded and happy. Maybe you're rubbing off on me. Let's hope.

What a horrid plane ride! Sorry darlin! You are much stronger than me!