Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Timing


Timing is everything, apparently. I have just never quite been that good at balancing mine.

Right smack dab in a mess of hormonal emotions, I decided to start blogging again.
Get back out there, I think, my monster endochrine system wreaking havoc with the world. I've been wanting to get back to writing for some time. And so it was. And here I am.

Smack dab in the middle of a project at work which is kicking the pants out of me and meaning my hours are long, my sleep is fairly non existent and my diet is consisting of mandarins, green tea and copious amounts of coffee.

The good news, however, is that I am less hormonal and a whole lot more rational than I was a few days ago. All is right with the world again. In all affairs, save the heart. The heart is getting there, it just needs to catch up with the rationale.

1 comment:

Miss Devylish said...

I think the hormones are going around as are the issues of the heart. I hope you are taking good care of yours love. Missing you and your smiles. xo