Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Preholiday rambling

Life over the last few weeks has been a bit of a roller coaster.

I'm aware that life is going on around me, that there are some amazing things that have happened, some horrific things, some sad, some overdue and some exciting.

But I just can't seem to get my head together at the moment, to be able to take each little fragment as it happens, acknowledge it and then prepare myself for the next onslaught. To be able to digest it, give it the respect it deserves and then move on. I feel as if I am a spectator in my own life, watching a series of tableaux played out, knowing these are my memories and these are my thoughts.

I'm just feeling slightly indifferent to it all. I'm still happy, and I'm still laughing; I'm definitely not shedding any tears so it's not sadness.
It just is at the moment.

Nothing right, nothing wrong.

Life just keeps on coming.

3 comments:

miss goLondon said...

it sounds like you are experiencing your own garden of eden, where things just are, before we are educated to analyse everything. just be it!

fb said...

Where are you?!

lady miss marquise said...

Ah... I'll be back. I promise! Once I get the thoughts from my head into something resembling non babbling incoherence onto my keyboard.
Today.
At some point I will have something to say...

I'm sure.
x