Thursday, October 20, 2005

Untitled

I'm going on holiday in about 3 hours.

Well, in about 3 hours I am going to leave the office and then I'll be unofficially on holiday. Officially would start at 9:30 tomorrow when I should be at my desk, coffee in hand.

But I won't be.

I'll be on a coach.

Sort of spoils the whole ambience. The coach, I mean.

I can assure you that I'd rather be on a tropical beach, listening to the sound of the waves against the shore, a bag full of all the books I've yet to read beside me, a fully charged ipod with all the songs I'm supposed to be discovering.
But I will be listening to some new music, and I will be reading a new book. (Any suggestions gratefully received)
And I will also have a few hours to myself, well... besides the other passengers but I will have several uninterrupted hours of reading.

That is bliss.

No comments: