Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Prologue

A little late posting the first of 2006, granted but I have been away.

And my flight was delayed hours and hours because of fog and ice and all sorts last night and I needed to remember all the magic and charm of the *Swedish Effect* (I will explain this in great detail later) in order to stay calm and relaxed when missing the last Stansted Express.

And then the delays in getting baggage off the plane. And a crowded baggage hall in Stansted.

And then the scrum to get the coach.

And then the coach trip.

And making my way home and arriving after 3am.

And then the story of the sprained ankle, which will be part of my very important and exciting next post.

Which will also incorporate the amazing time I had in Sweden and the most amazing people who came into my life.

But in the meantime, I'm hobbling off to see the doctor with my very pretty, but very swollen, purple ankle. And when I've had a chance to get my feet back on the ground, howeverly gingerly, and had a chance to slide back into reality (hmmm...!) I'll be back...

3 comments:

anywherebutTX said...

Sounds painful....oh, and Happy Birthday to you....

Sideways Chica said...

Whew! Can't wait to read all about your adventure. Good luck with the ankle...and here's to a very happy birthday to you! Thanks also for stopping by my little slice of the internet.

Ciao for now...

Teri

Zoozan said...

happy birthday and good luck