Saturday, March 25, 2006

Kentish Taaaahn

I've had to rush out to quickly to KT's finest internet cafe to check my emails, due to internet issues at the house (and to be frank pure procrastination about packing) and am stuck beside 2 loudly chewing girls arguing about nothing and a strange man who smells a tad like stale cigarettes and cheap perfume.

I'm only a bit bemused to say that as I leant back, I caught just a sneaky peek of his screen...

So, I wonder. Why go to a busy internet cafe, why not just relax in the comfort of your own home with a *ahem* magazine?!

I'm not so sure I want to touch this mouse again.

4 comments:

anywherebutTX said...

That is completely disgusting!

fb said...

I went to Easy on Tottenham Court Road for my first Internet Cafe experience and was amazed at how many terminals they have!

Hope all is well!

x said...

yuck!
yuck!
go buy magazines!

Miss Devylish said...

EWEWEWEWEW!!!