Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Oh what a tangled web...

I totally fucked up last night.

But granted, I didn't mean to. I just couldn't quite get those words out, I was having such a great time. I was caught up in the moment.

So when I agreed to go on a date with the intoxicatingly delicious Welshman, I did so with an element of dishonesty. You see, I hadn't quite gotten around to telling him about an impending move.

In 3 weeks.

I had the opportunity, I had the means... I struggled with the morality of it.
Should I tell him? Should I not tell him? Thinking back now, yes. I should have bloody told him. But I didn't. I got lost.

Because I wanted to meet him. Because truthfully, I wanted him.

Because we didn't stop talking all night and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I should have just been honest, when I first met him a month ago. Instead of laying it at his feet at the end of a great evening.

4 comments:

fb said...

and then what happened?

anywherebutTX said...

Oh come on.... the rest of the story please!

lady miss marquise said...

I promise I will send the second installment after I have stopped kicking myself...

Miss Devylish said...

Well.. stop kicking yourself already.. you're killin' me here.. besides, don't kick yourself too much - you deserve some fun before you leave.. If he doesn't understand.. um.. well.. he'll get over it.