Saturday, September 09, 2006

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Because this little lady is far too tired, and at a complete loss for words after last weekend's move, spending some fabulous time with the gorgeously angelic Miss Devylish, chasing packages of Kraft Dinner across Australia's barren Outback, and organising the Nurse's birthday party (read: consuming far too much champagne) to write you an interesting post.

And there are all sorts of things that have really got my blood boiling at the moment, like this and this.

So instead of entertaining you with stories today, I'm going to listen to this some more and dance around my flat... and wish you all a happy Tuesday.

3 comments:

Indiana said...

So is it revenge or some sick dickwad is looking for a trophy...I went diving with Eagle Rays over the past weekend, and I have to say they are the most gentle, soft skinned animals everything...a bit like cats nuzzle up against the divers to get at the offered food, presenting their bellies to be scratched...

Why someone would willingingly hurt an animal for any reason is beyond me.

mushroom said...

I cant believe people would do that to stingrays....oh and germ greer should have shown some more compassion rather than blowing her own trumpet at a dead mans expense.

Miss Devylish said...

It's sad when people overreact.. and I just don't understand why anyone has a heart cold enough to go out of their way to hurt wildlife at all.

The pope.. well.. passing judgement is what any good Catholic/Christian is for. This is why God is fine w/ me no longer being a Catholic. If God is all-loving, let Him be the judge. He doesn't need mankind to be usurping that role. Pisses me off too chica.