Wednesday, November 29, 2006

erasing

"Oh, and here." He hands me a pair of protective visors so large Victoria Beckham would be beside herself with envy.

"And another thing, " he smiles, somewhat maniacally. "It may hurt a bit..."

I laugh, and tell him I have a pretty good tolerance for pain.

It didn't hurt that much getting it, so how much more can a little laser hurt?

He pulls his visor down and I half expect him to shout out something like "frickin' laser beams" and morph into a shark. Or Austin Powers.

"I'm ready," I say, armed with the mental image in my head bringing me great joy.

And then... ohmydearfuckinggoditneverhurthismuchouchforohmysweet
jesusowchowwwwwwwwbloodyhellouchouchouchmothergoodgod
mothermommmyouchouchohfortheloveofgodsomeone
pleasesaydanielcraignakedinachairtometogetthisplaceoutofmyhead
holymotherouuuuuuuuuuuuuuch...


For an entire 30 seconds.

Which doesn't sound that long unless you are under that frickin' Medlite laser beam for those 30 seconds. It feels as if charges are being detonated underneath my skin, and Snap, Crackle and Pop have come along to provide the voice over.

Ouch, is all I can say. Only another 3 more treatments to go.

I feel a sadist as I hand over my hard earned cash for the privilege of being tortured. And feel a traitor for removing it in the first place, even if it is for all the right reasons.

5 comments:

mushroom said...

removing a tattoo??

Oh my, spill the beans - what is it of? Sailors anchor? Knife with snake? Love heart and arrow? Ex's name?

lady miss marquise said...

You got me.

It's a sailor's anchor in a love heart and arrow. With my Ex's name spelt across a snake with a knife.

I don't know what I was thinking...

P said...

This is very exciting. As a rather tattoo-ed person, I'm keenly interested to know how this goes. I plan to keep all mine...but you never know when the next one could go bad...

Pls keep us updated on your torture sessions, LMM. :) HUGS

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear darling girl.. fucking ow! That sounds awful.. which is why I'm very carefully thinking about the next one I get. I am not nearly as strong as you, sugar. ;)

lady miss marquise said...

Let me give you some very keen words of wisdom, my lovely dearhearts.

Keep them. Or if they go bad, get them reworked.

Avoid the laser, the popping and the uncomfortable feeling of having small electrodes exploding beneath your skin... I looked at it very closely today and it actually appears slighty darker, although I can see where it is starting to break down a little.
It shall be interesting to watch it over the course of the next few months.