Friday, November 17, 2006

i am in love with mark morford. sadly it is not meant to be...

"Of all people, I thought you'd appreciate this"
Miss Devylish emails me, linking to this, likely the single most important piece of technology inspired writing any of you will ever read.

I think I may have fallen a little in love with Mark Morford. Who else can appreciate the unhealthy relationship I have with Mac, my true love, my spiritual guru, with its sleekly sexy lines?
(I will refrain from writing about the pleasing humming sound Mac makes when I turn it on because frankly, that may be a tad too disturbing)

I do indeed love my MacBook Pro. I love the comforting sight of it first thing in the morning, happily podding GU's podcast whilst I run around and try to get ready.

I love that it holds all my music, my contacts and my to'ing and fro'ing.

All of my pictures? Voila. There, at the touch of my fingertips.

My dear Mac, it is a beaut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this and forgot to comment - I can't believe no one else did but maybe you and I are the only lucky ones to have a piece of gorgeously humming equipment at our fingertips that could almost give us the thrill, if not better, of any personal 'device'. Yay us!