Friday, July 14, 2006

Links? Help!

So, okay.

Although I am going away this weekend, to a lovely wedding in Victoria where there is a high likelihood that I will get quite tipsy and gay and perhaps snog someone inappropriate and fall off the ferry due to a champagne induced hangover Sunday afternoon as the wedding is 2 days long, I need to update my links which I lost last week in a bizarre saving without looking accident.

What I'd like to do is add some new and lovely blogs to my already fabulous blogroll, which is where you come in.

So go on, drop a comment and make me a recommendation... what's the best blog you've been reading lately? Old or new favourites? Unsung heroes? Or just complete nutters?

In the meantime, the producers are still trying to make up their mind about whether to let me have this job or not and in the meantime, I am turning manic.

Also, this is very very cool (especially if you're a Star Wars geek like me!)

This is the most disturbing scene I have ever lain eyes on. And I have seen some not very nice things, I used to live with 3 boys (and briefly, with a dead guy)

And the Hoff. Nothing quite like a little Hoff. Seems as if he's getting into some trouble. I mean, how do you cut yourself, in the men's room, on a chandelier?!

6 comments:

x said...

i love the new look.
mmm blogs.
we already share many people. i think you'd like jack
http://toerson.blogspot.com/
he's, let's say, unexpected.

Susannah Conway said...

hey there, this is my first visit - good to find you! - and obviously i didn't get to see your old look, but this look is fabulous :-)

Divian said...

All I want to know is what is up with that music video.

You'd think he'd have the money to make something a little less 'low-budget'!

Hope you don't mind me stopping by!

"the b" said...

oh, the Hoff... I have a friend who is a complete Hoff maniac, including desk calendar. Occasionally she sends gems round the office such as this: Wax on Wax Hoff.

Miss Devylish said...

Oh dear God!! My eyes! Are you f'n kidding me w/ that Britney thing?? Good God.. that should've been stopped at an idea!

lady miss marquise said...

Thank you lovelies... and welcome new ladies, thank you for stopping by.

I want Hoff underpants, is that sad?

B - thank you. You made an otherwise dull day so much brighter. Long live the Hoff. I <3 the Hoff.

Oh dear god is right. That Britney thing is, well... indeed. I mean, can you imagine how that conversation would go?

"... So Britters, I need you to pose for me. Right in the middle of giving birth. Might take your mind off it...?"